[HEART ATTACK TRIGGER WARNING] Hey guys I had an epiphany as to why we as a sub seem to be turned down a lot by those feminist hamster whores, THE REASON MAY SHOCK AND SURPRISE YOU (self.TheBluePill)

{TheBluePill}

13 ups - 2 downs = 11 votes

Wait...fuck...I lost it. Had something to do with...uhh...nevermind. I'm sure it'll come to me eventually.

37 comments submitted at 10:26:08 on Oct 12, 2013 by 1Like1Crey

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -6 Points
  • 11:03:46, 12 October

Is the reason low-effort shitposting? Does that jog your memory, eunuch?

  • [-]
  • 1Like1Crey
  • 12 Points
  • 11:13:33, 12 October

lol did you really just create an account to say this to me

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -10 Points
  • 11:21:15, 12 October

Partly. I created an account to run more satire on this subreddit, so you people could upvote something that mocks you because you're too stupid to understand your own ideology

But there's not much on offer so it's just you at the moment :3

So tell me, this betraying other men and co-opting a philosophy that hates you, is it working for you? Are you getting laid now? Because it's a big deal to throw masculinity under the bus like you're doing, so I hope it is bearing fruit.

Or it is not even about getting laid? Are you simply out to destroy what you think is normative masculinity because you're insecure about being effeminate?

  • [-]
  • not_impressive
  • 14 Points
  • 11:27:21, 12 October

Calm down, terp. OP isn't trying to destroy masculinity, he(?)'s just making a joke about how ridiculous your philosophy is, in a subreddit dedicated to how ridiculous your philosophy is.

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -9 Points
  • 11:31:41, 12 October

I think you should ask OP what zheir preferred pronoun is before committing to 'he'

Your little afterthought question mark isn't masking your transphobia, shitlord

  • [-]
  • 1Like1Crey
  • 11 Points
  • 11:37:19, 12 October

Transphobia is a willful hatred, whereas any slight that /u/not_impressive might have done against me would be of an accidental nature. In this era of heteronormativity, it's understandable that they might put me in one of the two main gender groupings, especially when I am a "Certified Alpha".

If it helps, I am a male, and identify as one in every way, shape and form.

  • [-]
  • 1Like1Crey
  • 8 Points
  • 11:32:43, 12 October

Firstly, I didn't "co-opt" it, it's always been along my line of thinking.

Okay, question time!

>is it working for you?

Yes. It has made me happy, and has made others happy, so I'd say that's a pretty strong success.

>Are you getting laid now

Well, since I've been this way as long as I can remember, I'm not sure I can answer your question properly. But yes, I am "getting laid", in part because of these philosophies that you bemoan (her ex was essentially a TRPer, he just didn't know it). I care for her, and she for me, and that has led to much resultant fornication. No fruit yet, though. Fruit can come later.

>Or it is not even about getting laid? Are you simply out to destroy what you think is normative masculinity because you're insecure about being effeminate?

I'm actually very secure about my effeminacy, and have been for quite some time. That doesn't mean I wish to destroy masculinity, however, oh no. I grew up in a country town which was heavy on these ideals, and I think masculine things are wonderful in fact.

Curious about anything else?

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -6 Points
  • 11:42:18, 12 October

> Curious about anything else?

How magnanimous of you. Very well, in as few words as possible, what do you think TRP stands for, and why do you disagree with it?

I want to understand the kind of mind that betrays men who want to help him.

  • [-]
  • 1Like1Crey
  • 9 Points
  • 11:48:24, 12 October

I think TRP essentially stands for selfishness, and I disagree with it because not only does it advocate for what is essentially abuse, that abuse has no actual backing. It's a falsehood.

Oh, these men want to help me, do they? Help me with what exactly?

My relationship? It's doing just fine without them, though of course she's probably cheating on me with a 10/10 alpha.

My life? I'm succeeding in my chosen field, though they could help me with my uni homework if they wished. Tell them to read Sleeping Dogs within the next week for me, please.

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -5 Points
  • 11:58:34, 12 October

On your first point, just because something has no backing, does not mean it is incorrect.

> Oh, these men want to help me, do they? Help me with what exactly?

Maybe not you specifically, but certainly other men. Perhaps other men who don't have their testicles sitting in a jar somewhere.

The help comes in the form of understanding, or at least attempting to understand. As I've said before when arguing with you shadows, the fempire does not articulate an attempt at understanding, because understanding necessitates commitment. Once you commit to certain concepts, you offend people that don't fit into them. So there's TRP, which might be wrong, but at least tries. Then there's TBP and other srs subreddits, that sits on its perch and shits on anyone who has the gall to even look at the world.

> though of course she's probably cheating on me with a 10/10 alpha.

I hope your sake she is not, because you've backed yourself into a corner mentally. If you do get fucked over, you will have to violently tear away the concepts you are currently using in your understanding of women. It will not be easy for you.

  • [-]
  • I_LOVE_CAPTION_BOT
  • 7 Points
  • 12:02:26, 12 October

>Then there's TBP and other srs subreddits

We get plenty of SRSers here, but we aren't part of SRS. Normally SRS subreddits will have SRS at the beginning of their subreddit name, e.g. /r/SRSgaming.

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -6 Points
  • 12:09:49, 12 October

Much of a muchness.

You're offspring of the same lineage, and part of the same problem.

  • [-]
  • I_LOVE_CAPTION_BOT
  • 4 Points
  • 12:17:26, 12 October

No, your statement was

>TBP and other srs subreddits

and it was factually incorrect. We're not SRS.

Why am I a problem? And why is SRS a problem?

More Comments - Not Stored
  • [-]
  • 1Like1Crey
  • 5 Points
  • 12:13:58, 12 October

>Maybe not you specifically, but certainly other men. Perhaps other men who don't have their testicles sitting in a jar somewhere.

I think you'll find that my testicles are right where they should be.

>the fempire does not articulate an attempt at understanding, because understanding necessitates commitment.

Now you're just concocting mysterious organisations from the shadows. Even Al-Qaeda has more substance than this "fempire".

>Then there's TBP and other srs subreddits, that sits on its perch and shits on anyone who has the gall to even look at the world.

If they truly looked at the world, TBP wouldn't exist. Truth is, they look on the world with a warped and harmful worldview, which is where we find offence. If it wasn't harmful, I'm sure they'd be left alone.

>If you do get fucked over, you will have to violently tear away the concepts you are currently using in your understanding of women. It will not be easy for you.

I'm sure it would be an emotionally devastating event, though I can't agree with the rest of that statement. I have many loves in life, she is but one of them. If she "fucks me over" as you say, I will remove her from my life and simply move on. We're humans. We're not infallible. No amount of alpha domination bullshit will change that reality.

  • [-]
  • Lykii
  • 5 Points
  • 12:09:32, 12 October

That sounds awfully similar to rad fems who shame stay at home mothers for betraying women's rights.

MRAs and Rad fems should hatefuck and get it over with. But what would reasonable people have to jerk about after that?

  • [-]
  • I_LOVE_CAPTION_BOT
  • 6 Points
  • 12:18:11, 12 October

>MRAs and Rad fems should hatefuck and get it over with.

When I rule the world, I'm putting you in charge of maintaining the peace.

  • [-]
  • Lykii
  • 4 Points
  • 12:37:19, 12 October

Only if I can watch it all taking place. /perv

  • [-]
  • I_LOVE_CAPTION_BOT
  • 3 Points
  • 12:57:28, 12 October

I wouldn't want to watch, but I'd love to record the audio. Can you imagine?

"FEMINAZIS!"

"PRIVILEGE!"

"WAGE GAP MYTH!"

"CHAUVINIST PIG!"

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -3 Points
  • 12:20:12, 12 October

I have no issue with people that don't fit into the norm, and I don't think 'MRAs' or 'redpillers' do either. You can be anything you want to, it's your life.

The problem is that those people have turned their incongruity into a crusade. Rather than use discourse to say "I am what I am, and that's fine", they have used the internet to argue that concepts like 'normal' don't even exist. Reconciliation with non-normative identification has become destruction of the intellectual fabric that regular people use to weave together an understanding of their own lives. Rather than say "I am different, and I am ok", we have to play this infantile game where the rules are now "I am different....wait no, can't have that, actually I'm not different, the metric that initially said I was different is incorrect"

  • [-]
  • SpermJackalope
  • 5 Points
  • 13:22:25, 12 October

But what if the metric is incorrect?

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -2 Points
  • 13:34:33, 12 October

We would be unable to properly determine that because we are too geared towards not offending anyone.

Don't get me wrong here. Concepts like gender are subject to capricious political leanings. They mean as much as people agree with them. They're like Tinkerbell, who we have to clap for or she'll die.

But although these concepts would do well to be attacked, the apparatus set up to attack them has become too strong an ideology. Maybe gender is a spectrum, maybe it is binary. I don't know. But the reddit side of the argument is so emotionally involved in one side that we can't possibly work towards any sort of truth.

We're all just playing politics here.

  • [-]
  • SpermJackalope
  • 5 Points
  • 13:39:47, 12 October

You're using a lot of words to say basically nothing.

And, shockingly, nothing of import happens on Reddit. The things that actually matter about all this stuff happen offline.

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -3 Points
  • 13:46:25, 12 October

> You're using a lot of words to say basically nothing.

That comment says more about you than it does about me.

Insight is a funny thing, it can come from anywhere. But you have to be disposed to allow it.

> And, shockingly, nothing of import happens on Reddit. The things that actually matter about all this stuff happen offline.

Which is hilarious coming from a srster. If reddit is so irrelevant, why the need to highlight which opinions you disagree with?

Don't be so disingenuous, it doesn't become you people. You might be venomous hags but you have some inkling as to what's really going on.

  • [-]
  • SpermJackalope
  • 3 Points
  • 13:54:39, 12 October

>Insight is a funny thing, it can come from anywhere. But you have to be disposed to allow it.

Insight is a funny thing, people who have none are convinced they have a lot.

>Which is hilarious coming from a srster. If reddit is so irrelevant, why the need to highlight which opinions you disagree with?

So I can mock them. Obviously.

>You might be venomous hags but you have some inkling as to what's really going on.

Wow. So insight.

  • [-]
  • Lykii
  • 3 Points
  • 12:38:04, 12 October

That, 100% You are far more articulate than me.

Edit: But I guess I still don't get your original comment about being a traitor to your gender.

  • [-]
  • YaviMayan
  • 3 Points
  • 13:54:21, 12 October

I would really like to see a photo of you.

Not for any creepy reason, but just to know if you look anything at all like the "masculine" man you claim to be. I have a theory, based around the tremendous amount of cynicism and bitterness found in /r/TheRedPill, that the average member is far from what any of us would consider a "masculine" man.

  • [-]
  • darth_holio
  • 3 Points
  • 14:08:12, 12 October

Masculine.. that's like Ron Swanson or something right?

  • [-]
  • MenREvilLOL
  • -1 Points
  • 14:07:09, 12 October

I have been told that I am attractive. This means nothing, obviously, but you're crazy if you think I am going to post a picture.

If you want to know whether my philosophy emanates from some insecurity, I am six foot tall, I have a normal penis, I am not fat, I am reasonably well built. Physically I am fine.

Maybe past experiences explain the dissatisfaction? I had a girlfriend who was extremely lovely and sweet, but her mother and friends kept telling her that her worth was based on the amount of men she slept with. Not "Start a family, be a good mother", it was "Play the field, I've spent the weekend sleeping around, why haven't you?". It was from that that I first hated Feminism, for teaching women that their worth was based on being the biggest slut they could be.